Unfortunately, employees tend to forget or disregard policies, especially mobile security policies, so they may engage in risky behavior without thinking about it. They’re generally unaware of the potential risks, and often treat their mobile device like their company PC, assuming it’s secured by IT.
- TAC Talk Episode 4: Virtusa Polaris Insight Live
- TAC Talk Episode 3: Reducing Baseline Costs through Better Demand Management
- TAC Talk Episode 2: Cyber Security Insurance
- TAC Talk Episode 1: Why Cloud business planning is more difficult than you think – and what to do about it.
- Didn’t We Just Do This Last Year?